Foaming Bath Salts Pink
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
Foaming bath salts.
Sprinkle them while preparing the bath and it all turns into a foaming pinkish fairytale.
Our pirate advice: shake the water to add more foam.
Dermatologically tested, preservative-free.
A magical AND Hydrating formula
Our bath salts favour natural ingredients and ingredients of natural origin:
- citric acid, a naturally effervescent agent that regulate the global pH of our bath salts
- camomille extracts with hydrating and soothing properties
- Sunflower oil with nourishing and regenerating properties
- Sweet almond oil and vegetable oil with hydrating and emollient properties
- Vitamine E, a natural antioxydant as well as a perfect preservative agent
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate, a must have for DIY cosmetic addicts that comes from coconut and gently cleans delicate skins
And last but not least, our superhero, Solanum TuberosumStarch (aka potato starch): it gives a formidabubbly unctuous texture to the bath.
Vegan, cruelty free
No nasties, no worries: our bath salts don’t colour skin or bathtub, only water :)
Friendly reminder: to be used for Kids aged 3 and over, under adult surveillance.
Made in EU (Poland)
Ingredients - Pink foaming bath salts: sodium chloride, sodium sulfate, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, solanum tuberosum starch, sodium coco-sulfate, sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate, parfum (fragrance), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin, aqua (water), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, maltodextrin, olus (vegetable) oil, chamomilla recutita flower extract, tocopherol, ci 17200 (red 33), ci 14700 (red 4), ci 45410 (red 28).
Ingredients - Blue foaming bath salts: sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, sodium sulfate, citric acid, tapioca starch, magnesium sulfate, parfum (fragrance), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, ammonium bicarbonate, aqua (water), maltodextrin, olus (vegetable) oil, chamomilla recutita flower extract, tocopherol, ci 45100 (red 52), ci 16255 (red 18).
Weight: 8.81 oz